Overland Park Dental Crowns
Get your smile back
A high-tech solution for missing teeth
Yes — missing or unhealthy teeth can take a low punch on your self-esteem. The good news is that these issues don’t have to last forever. High-quality dental crowns are often the #1 solution for people who have lost or damaged a tooth due to decay, infection, or trauma.
A dental crown is made of porcelain, a material that mimics natural teeth in strength and beauty.
- Crowns restore your mouth’s ability to talk and chew properly
- They are custom-made, which means they feel and look natural
- With proper care, they can last for over 15 years!
Need Overland Park dental crowns? At Bowles Dental, we can help. Book an appointment online today.
Traditional dental crowns at Bowles Dental
- Examine your mouth and take a 3D scan of your teeth
- Discuss your treatment and address your concerns
- Prepare your tooth. This could include an implant or a root canal (depending on your needs)
- Get your high-quality crown made
- Get your crown in place so you can enjoy your new smile!
Chad Bowles, DDS, PA
“Crowns are so great! I love seeing my patients smiling again. Crowns can make a huge difference in people’s lives. ”
First time with us? We are happy to have you! Your first appointment will last about 90 minutes.
Coming to us to fix your missing or damaged teeth is a wise decision, and we love it!
We respect your time
Invest in Your Dental Health
Become a patient for life
“I’ve been coming to this dentist office since I was 3 years old, and my family has been coming for generations. It is so amazing to have a place where everyone knows your name!” — Morgan