Root Canals in Overland Park, KS
High-tech, comfortable, and picture-perfect.
Keep your teeth as healthy as possible for as long as possible
Everything root canals should be
- If you have a really bad toothache caused by bacteria deep inside your tooth, root canal therapy is the best way to help you feel better quickly.
- Root canals help save your natural teeth, avoiding extractions and other more complicated (and pricy) procedures.
- We perform hundreds of root canal procedures every year. They’re a very common (and very necessary) treatment for many people.
- Bowles Dental does root canals differently. We take great pride in our high-tech approach and amazing results.
A root canal and crown in just one visit?
It’s true! Unlike other dentists who use goopy impressions to make finicky temporary crowns, and make you come back to their office for a follow-up visit, we offer single-visit CEREC crowns.
Following your root canal, your dentist will:
- Take a 3D digital scan of your mouth
- Create a digital “blueprint” of your tooth
- Use the CEREC system to mill your crown from tooth-colored, porcelain-like material
- Bond your finished crown into place
That’s it! At many other root canal dentists in Overland Park, it takes 2 or 3 appointments (spread out over several weeks) to get a root canal and crown. However, at Bowles Dental, you’ll leave our office with a root canal and finished crown in just 1 visit.
Chad Bowles, DDS, PA
“I take pride in changing how my patients think about root canals. Needing a root canal means you can still save your natural tooth structure. And with a CEREC crown, you can keep your tooth healthy and looking awesome for decades. Plus, I’m extra gentle and make sure you’re comfortable the whole time.”
Your First Visit
Many patients visit Bowles Dental with a bad toothache that they want us to take a look at. Your first visit includes a set of x-rays, a full exam, cleaning, and time to speak with your dentist (expect to spend about 90 minutes at our office).
We’ll look at x-rays together, talk about possible issues we’re seeing, and discuss treatment options.
We’re here to help. We don’t care how long it’s been since you saw the dentist last, we’re just glad you came to see us!
That’s right. We aim for every appointment to start on time, with as little waiting as possible.
Care with a smile
We know that nobody looks forward to a root canal. So we go above and beyond to make your experience at our office one of a kind. See for yourself!
Invest in your dental health
Need a root canal? Whether you have dental insurance or not, our office will work with you. If you don’t have insurance, ask about our in-office membership plan and CareCredit. But if you do have insurance, leave everything to us. We’ll file the paperwork and make sure you get the most out of your benefits.
Become a patient for life
“I’ve been coming to this dentist office since I was 3 years old, and my family has been coming for generations. It is so amazing to have a place where everyone knows your name!” – Morgan
Call or Text (913) 491-6663
6811 West 121st Street,
Overland Park, Kansas 66209