Overland Park Emergency Dentists
Your dental health is our priority
Don’t wait to feel better
Our highly experienced and compassionate dentists are here to guide and provide you with proper treatment. We go above and beyond for all our patients, so you can rest assured you’ll receive only the best care, regardless of the issue you are experiencing.
Signs of a Dental Emergency
- Toothache. See your dentist as soon as possible if you are feeling pain. There could be different causes behind a toothache — your dentist will help you treat it and find relief before it gets worse.
- A loose tooth. Adults should never have loose teeth. A loose tooth may be caused by an injury or an infection. In either case, you need help from a dentist.
- Bleeding gums. If your gums are bleeding/aching, it could be a sign of gum disease.
- Chipped, cracked, or broken tooth. If left untreated, these may cause bacteria in the tooth, which could lead to a serious infection.
- Sore jaw. If you have a swollen jaw, it could be a sign of infection. You may also notice a bad taste in your mouth.
- Dental abscess. Symptoms include fever, a bad taste in your mouth, pus, and/or swelling. If you have any of these, seek immediate medical attention.
Chad Bowles, DDS, PA
“Pain is the body’s way of telling us something’s wrong. It’s very rewarding for me to help my patients find relief and address these issues before they become a serious problem.”
What To Do During A Dental Emergency
More general dentistry services
High-tech 3D x-rays
Gum disease treatments
Become a patient for life
My family and I have been patients for several years. My kids love going there. I wouldn’t trust my family’s teeth with anyone else. — Angela L.